Bob Moose Pittsburgh Pirates Pitcher

Bob Moose Pittsburgh Pirates Pitcher
Bob Moose, 1967-1976

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Bob Moose's Marine days with RUSH LIMBAUGH, etc.


Dennis W. Davies, 6/2/18: "Dave Cash and Jeff Christy (now known as Rush Limbaugh) also were in the USMC Reserves unit with them.. I was too

Fun and always laughing......one summer camp he was Duty Sgt. and I was duty driver......... after I took a Major to the Officer's Club Moose said that was it for the night.... he broke out a bottle of Gin and he and I had Gin and Tonics and just talked baseball the rest of the night

there was a bar across the street from Forbes Field at the corner..... many times I went with him and Hebner for lunch

stunned and shock [by his death]. [he was] well liked and his wife Alberta was a sweetheart"

No comments:

Post a Comment